The Honda Activa launched Indian market in 2000. Various changes comes to Activa year by year. Recently, Honda launched “Activa 3G”.
Honda has spent much time for the design of the gearless scooter to make it appeal to the metropolitan driver. The new 2015 Honda Activa 3G 110 shows some changes. The main change is that the new Activa 3G comes with a fully revamped tubular underbone chassis. Mudguard, Side panels, 3D Activa badges and front fairing are well designed. The mask of new Activa 3 G features large headlamps and indicators. The rear view mirrors attached to the mask are black as all other models. The new activa weights about 108kg.
- All-new Premium 3D Emblem
- Combi Brake System , All-new Attractive Head Light
- New Edgy Side Panel , New Instrument Panel
- 18-litres Under Seat Storage , New Elegant Tail Light
- Tubeless Tyres , 60 KMPL Certified Mileage
- New Shades – Black, Pearl Metallic White, Lusty Red Metallic, Blue Trance Metallic and Geny Grey Metallic