Kawasaki ready to launch there new motorcycle in India, Ninja ZX-6R. The bike will comes in the gap between Ninja 650R and Ninja 1000
Design and style
The Ninja ZX-6R is a sports bike stands in between the entry level and premium level of Ninja in the case of styling. It loks pretty balanced by borrowing the styling cues from both entry and premium bikes.In the case of face and front fairing looks very aggressive and sharp. The twin headlights get separated by a V-shaped tinted visor. The Visor which also gets partly divided by a thin layer of front cowl.
The black colored mirror are also mounted on this cowl. The deep positioned headlights and front fender forms the nose of this bike. This fender gets extended along its side forks and gives bulky appearance to this bike. The five-spoke black colored alloy wheels look quite simple and attractive. The engine cowl majorly forms the dual colored side fairing of this bike. The air-outlets, racy decals and integrated clear lens indicators make it look extremely sporty and aerodynamic. The exposed engine of ZX-6R complements the black color theme on this bike. The up-raised fuel tank of this bike looks catchy wihflared edges. The up-swept rear cowl and triangular, black colored muffler further enhance the visual appearance of this bike. This narrow rear cowl features split seats on it while it also houses its modern LED tail light at the back. Its extended rear fender carries the number plate and side indicators.
- 636cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- Selectable full and low engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- 3-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of situations from advanced racetrack use, to normal street riding, to mixed/slippery conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, broad adjustability and smooth progressive damping
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offer light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assist braking under certain conditions
Engine and Gearbox
Ninja ZX-6R is powered by a 4-strock, 4 cylinder 636cc engine. The DOHC engine churns out a maximum power output of 129.2 Bhp @ 13500 rpm.The torque production of this liquid-cooled, 16 valves engine is of 71 Nm which is accessible at 11500rpm. This bike is equipped with a six-speed manual gearbox with one gear down and five gears up-shift pattern.
Acceleration and Performance
Ninja ZX-6R is a quick preformer. the bike can reach 0-100km/hr in less than 5 seconds. At the high speeds, the highly refined engine of the bike stays away from the type of viberation and noise. Kawasaki has designed this engine to perform strongly at high rpms. The power arrives as high as 13500rpm which makes it faster than other bikes of its segment. The bike can easily reach the speed of 200km/hr. The well-spaced gear ratios help this bike to achieve high speeds quickly. The bike offers you two riding modes which supplies power in different ways. The low speed torque and power pulling is almost the same but the first mode restricts power delivery from this engine at high speeds which is quite effective in city usage. The new light weight clutch with assist and slipper functions also plays a vital role in the performance of this engine as it adjusts the torque delivery itself depending upon the riding mode.